Sunday 20 March 2022

We Are Awesome | Mix It Up Monday hop

 


Hi everyone,
Today I am popping by with some images of a layout I created recently for the "Mix It Up Monday" creative hop. The premise of this hop was to take a traditional scrapbook sketch and "mix it up" using mixed media / stitching / texture, etc. 

This is the sketch by Rochelle Spears that we were all working with...


And here is my take on it, which I did in my "girly grunge" style...


I have a process video for this layout available which you can view here:


There is a linked list to all the videos from the hop participants in my video description on YouTube, so please click over to my channel if you'd like to follow along.

Here are a few close-up photos of my layout...






If you missed my previous post containing the announcement about my blog, please click HERE

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by. Until next time, happy scrapping! X


No comments: