Saturday 19 March 2022

** Announcement ** And a recent small project!

 Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to make an announcement with regard to my blog. It is no secret that the popularity of blogs is not what it once was, thanks to the explosion of other social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. 

I, like so many other creators, have noticed a huge decline in the number of visitors to my blog as people migrate to other sources for creative inspiration. It is for this reason that I will be reducing the amount of content that I share on here. I simply can't keep up with writing long blog posts for every project when I am also trying to keep up with producing content for other platforms. Having said that, I WILL still post photos of my projects here, but if you are looking for more detail about those projects, or how I created them, I would recommend watching my YouTube videos (which I will also share here). I'm sorry to all those faithful followers who still rely on my blog to learn, or for more details about my work, but I hope you will understand.

Today I am going to share with you a recent project I created - a page for one of my sons in my traveller's notebook using the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'No Limits' collection...


If you haven't visited my YouTube channel before, please consider popping over and watching the video for this project. In only one minute I will show you how this page came together, and I hope you might also subscribe to my channel and have a look at some of my other longer process videos whilst you are there.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope to see you on some of my other platforms linked below:


Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: