Thursday 31 March 2022

Pocket Page AND a Travellers Notebook Page | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 


Hi everyone,
Following on from my recent post with the mixed media layout I created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the 'No Limits' collection, I also created a companion pocket page to go alongside it using the same range. (You can see how they look side by side in the photo above.) 


This pocket page was created to tell more of the story about my son helping his dad out in our garden. I love doing this style of page, as they not only give me the chance to record more details about a story, but also to get more photos off my camera roll and printed. 

The Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'No Limits' collection is not only perfect for documenting boys, but all kinds of adventures and moments. The fact that the range comes with Pocket Cards made it so quick and easy to put this layout together.

You can watch exactly how I did it in my process video:


If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, I would love it if you did. I've been putting a lot of effort into creating and sharing scrapbook content so I can reach as many people as possible. (Any time you leave me a like or comment on my videos helps their reach so others can see them too.)

Here are the close-up images of my pocket page...









Before I go, I have one more quick and easy project to share. You may recall the traveller's notebook page of my son I shared recently? This is the page that I created on the other side of the spread in his book, which was also using the 'No Limits' collection...


A very quick and simple page, but another memory recorded in his book and that's what it's all about, right? 
If you want to see this one come together, you can watch my one minute video HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today so I could share this with you. Until next time, happy scrapping!



No comments: