Saturday 2 April 2022

Best Day | Pinkfresh Fridays YouTube Hop

 


Hi everyone, 
I'm back with another new mixed media layout to share today. This one was created recent for the Pinkfresh Fridays monthly YouTube hop that is organised by my sweet friend Joanne Bartell. Each month, a group of scrappers create and share videos using Pinkfresh Studio products and I was delighted to be able to join in this time. 

I don't have a huge amount of Pinkfresh products in my stash, but luckily for me they often appear in the Hip Kit Club scrapbook kits, so I do have some. The products I used for this layout all came from my June 2021 kit, and were from the 'Happy Blooms' collection - a perfect choice to document this series of photos of my daughter with her Valentine's Day flowers from her boyfriend. 


I went quite product heavy on this page (why not - no use hoarding it, right?) and added lots of luscious layers, including a bunch tags that I cut from patterned paper.


My mixed media background was created using Distress Oxides - first applied with an ink blending tool, then stamped, then splattered. 


I added a couple of my signature elements (I guess they could be called that now?) with a paper doily and then frayed gauze for texture.


I was happy with how this one turned out and it was certainly fun to put together. You can watch my process video for this page via the link below. If you would like to see what everyone else created for this hop, be sure to open my video in YouTube and you will find a linked list of the other participants in my video description. 


While you are there, I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any of my upcoming videos. (Or check out my back catalogue of videos - there are lots there to choose from!)

Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: