Saturday 6 February 2021

Happy Days | The Great Southern Scrap Hop

 

Hi everyone! Am popping in today to share a layout I created as part of the Great Southern Scrap Hop that is happening today on YouTube. I was thrilled to be asked to be part of it by the gorgeous Essie Ruth, and join an awesome bunch of fellow creatives from Australia and New Zealand.


Essie curated a stunning mood board to inspire us all, here's a look at it...


And here is my take on it...


I used Ranger Distress Oxides for my background in the colours of Bundled Sage; Mustard Seed; and Abandoned Coral


I also used the Daydream collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, which was perfect for the colour palette of the mood board. 


I included a handmade heart embellishment from Charms Creations on my page too, layered under the flair button.
 

This layout was lots of fun to put together, you can watch my process video created for the hop here:


You will find links to all the other participant videos in the description of my video, so make sure you go and check them all out!

Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: