Wednesday 23 December 2020

Thankful | Kitaholic Kits December 2020

 

Hi friends! Today I am here to share the second of my projects for Kitaholic Kits using the gorgeous December kit. For this layout I decided to use the beautiful blue paper from Pinkfresh Studio as the starting point for my page, and document a photo of my hubby and kids that was taken a few months ago on Father's Day. 


I was really drawn to the beautiful foliage print around the edge of the Pinkfresh paper, which was contrasted by a constellation style print in the centre. And whilst I loved each of the patterns individually, the mixing of the two didn't sit well with me, so I decided to cut the centre of the paper out and put it aside for another project. I then replaced it with some white cardstock instead.


For the focal point of my page where my photo was going to go, I used another of the Pinkfresh Studio papers, as well as a piece from Amy Tangerine. These were complimented with some extra pieces from the Pinkfresh Studio cut apart paper, including the Moments that Matter phrase piece.


My embellishments were a mix of items from the kit, as well as some of the subscriber exclusive floral printables from November. These are super easy to simply print and fussy cut out. The wood veneer hearts and the Pebbles puffy dots from the kit were some of my fave things this month.


I also used an extra embellishment from my stash - the lovely hessian and felt heart from Charms Creations, which was easy to match with such neutral tones, and the perfect spot to add the Pinkfresh sticker on top.

You can watch my process video for this layout on my YouTube channel here:


 I would love it if you could pop over and watch my video, and please leave me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. And a BIG thank you to everyone who has already subscribed and supported my little channel - you guys rock!
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: