Sunday 22 November 2020

Good Vibes | Kitaholic Kits November 2020



Hi everyone! I am super excited to share the third of my Kitaholic Kits guest designer projects with you today. For this one, I decided to create another masculine layout, but use a bit more mixed media than my previous two projects.  


As I was documenting a photo of my boys at the beach that was taken on their birthday, I wanted to give my page a "watery" vibe, so I used Distress Oxides to create a watercolour style background on my cardstock using my messy mat.


Over the top of the ink I added some stencilling using one of the Vicki Boutin stencils and the Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel - both from the mixed media add-on kit, and (of course) there was some ink splatters too. 

The papers I used were a mix of Crate Paper and Heidi Swapp from the kit, along with some of this month's subscriber only exclusive printables thrown in. 


For my embellishments I used a mix of Heidi Swapp stickers; Pinkfresh Studio floral ephemera; and a Charms Creations handmade heart from my stash.



I have a process video available for this layout on my YouTube channel if you would like to see how it came together:


For current Kitaholic Kits subscribers I also have some companion pocket pages that I created to match this layout, which are available exclusively in the Subscribers Facebook group. (Additional content is only one of the benefits of becoming a kit subscriber. You can check out all the other benefits HERE)
I've got one more guest designer project to share using this kit, so make sure you keep an eye out for it.

Until next time, happy scrapping! X 

No comments: