Thursday 21 May 2020

Lotsa Style Mini Trash Can - Product Review


Hi everyone!
I've got something a bit different on my blog today - a product review. I was recently sent this adorable mini trash can from Lotsa Style and asked to put it to the test. It was perfect timing, as I am currently in the process of creating a new craft space for myself (you may recall that I have previously mentioned that the kitchen table was my craft area). So the arrival of this desktop bin was a great addition to my new space. 

These mini trash cans come in a range of colours and are perfect for throwing all your scraps into. There are also custom bags available to fit it, which come in neat little rolls of 100. This means that I can put the wet paper towel and baby wipes I use for mixed media straight into it with no mess. I store my spare bag rolls in the blue drawers you can see on my shelf.

Now any crafter knows that setting up the right space is a process of evolution, as you discover what does and doesn't work for you. And just as my space is evolving, so has my little bin! I couldn't resist giving it an overhaul and injecting a little bit of personality into it. What do you think...


It's very "me", right? I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut this vinyl decal, which gave it the perfect bit of sass needed to finish it off. 

Now, for some good news - you can grab your own mini trash can for your craft space / office space / kitchen bench AND you can get 30% off using my special code SUE30
You can find them in store at Lotsa Style here: http://bit.ly/2MryefO
(And yes Aussie peeps this is local stock, so domestic shipping charges only apply!) 


But that's not all (and no, I am not offering steak knives, haha) - if you do purchase one and you would like my special "f*ck-it bucket" cut file to personalise yours the same I am only too happy to share. Just send me a message, email or comment and I will get it to you.

I might need to grab another one of these for my craft space now, because they make perfect storage too (think Posca pens, paint tubes, paper pads...the possibilities are endless!)
Thanks for stopping by today, let me know if you grab one and want my cut file.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X 

2 comments:

Maryann12 said...

SO you!!! Love it for you! Good to see you are getting a craft area !!

Vicky said...

Oh Yes So You! Such a cute little bin, I don't think it would fit on my table :(