Wednesday 7 February 2018

Together We Can Rock the World | Flutterby Designs


Hi everyone! 
I am here today to share my latest design team page for Flutterby Designs using the recently released 'We Run the World' collection. This page features a photo of my sister that was taken on a theme night at a scrapbooking retreat. (When we dress up, we ALWAYS commit!)


I started this page using the 'Connie' paper from the 'We Run the World' 12x12" paper pack. Because the paper had such a bold pattern, I used a little 'Arctic White' Flutter Colour paint to tone the pattern down in the centre of my page first. I then gathered together a few different 'We Run the World' Everyday Etc filler cards, which I cut and placed over the paint to create a layered photo mat.


After I had my mat in place, I added one of the tabs from the 'We Run the World' Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack; before sticking my photo on top. I then used a Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Cube to add some watercolour highlights around the edges of my mat.


To the right of my photo, I added the quote from one of the 'We Run the World' Everyday Etc cards, which also served as my title. Above the quote I added the camera sticker which came from the 'Mad About You' Sticky Quotes sheet; and a heart sticker from the 'We Run the World' set. (I popped the heart on a bit of foam tape to give it some dimension.)


Below my photo I added more stickers from the 'We Run the World' collection; before scattering a few tiny hearts from the same sheet around my page.
To finish off, I added some splatters of Colour Blast 'Love' Colour Spray.
(I found it challenging to keep myself from adding more embellishments, but as the paper pattern was so bold I didn't think it needed any.)

Thanks so much for stopping by today so I could share this with you, if you are looking to top up your stash of Flutterby goodies, now is a great time to do it! Anita has just added a new 'clearance' section to the website, and added LOTS of lines to it, so you can snap up plenty of bargains!
Pop over and check them out HERE
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: