Monday 28 February 2022

You Got This | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 

Hi everyone,

Today I am popping by with a pocket page to share with you. If you have been following along my recent scrappy adventures you will already know I am making an effort to get some extra pocket pages created lately. This one is my latest, and was designed as a companion page for the mixed media layout I shared a week ago using the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'No Limits' collection. This page documents more of the details about the day my boys went and got their COVID vaccine.

Here's a reminder of my layout...


And this is the pocket page that will sit alongside it in my album...


I used a range of items from the 'No Limits' collection including pieces of the Stardust and Eclipse 12x12" patterned papers and Pocket Cards to fill the pockets where I had no photos placed.


From the embellishment range I used a number of pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera pack and Accessory Stickers sheet. The title was created using words from the Die Cut Titles pack.


I used a mix of both handwritten and typed journalling, which included typing directly onto one of the pocket cards and also some strip journalling.


Although this collection features some space themed imagery, it is by no means a fully themed collection. There are so many bright, fun elements in the range that could be used for almost anything. 

Due to a request from one of my lovely friends, I have created a pocket page process video so you can see my method when I put these pages together. I've also got a couple of tips in there that you might find helpful if you are interested in this style of memory keeping. If you would like to see more pocket page process videos, please let me know in the comments section here or over on my video.

Watch my process video here:


I hope you've found this post interesting today. If you have another sort of project you would like to see me tackle, or something you would like to see me use, please hit me up with your suggestions because I love a challenge!
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: