Tuesday 21 May 2019

Easter Traveler's Notebook Spreads | Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Hi everyone!
Just popping in to share some traveler's notebook spreads that I created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio for our recent TN theme. I decided to tackle this task by creating each spread with a common theme (Easter), but by using different collections and styles.

For my first one, I went all the way back to the 'Made of Awesome' collection that was released in 2015, and paired it with a cute photo of my boys from a couple of years ago.


I used a small piece of piece of one of the papers that I had left over; which I cut in two and placed either side of the spine. I then took the opportunity to use up some vellum stars and lots of left over accessory stickers, which I added in a cascading-style design down the left side of the page. (This is a great way to use up left over stickers!) I used a frame from the Die Cut Ephemera pack to frame my photo and added printed journalling to document the story.


For my second spread I switched to the gorgeous 'Bohemian Dream' collection as I thought it would work well with my photos taken at a fun morning of Easter hat craft at school with my boys.


Just as I did with my first spread, I used a piece of left over paper (this painted style one is called 'Abstract'), and I added some on each side of the spine. I then added my photos before using a combination of Accessory Stickers and Die Cut Ephemera to embellish the pages. To carry through the artistic style and the colour theme, I used coloured pencils to add some doodled highlights.


For my final spread I used the newest Cocoa Vanilla collection on the block - the gorgeous 'Happiness' collection to document a photo of my kids from this year.


I added a piece of the spotted Sprinkles paper to the left side of my spread and then used the reverse side of the Meadow paper to mat my photo and also cut some feature pieces for my page. I used a variety of Easter themed cut files (available free from Paper Issues) to cut the word bunny, some egg shapes and the little rabbit. I used some of the watercolour stickers from the Clear Stickers pack to add to my background on the right side of the page; then added the word sweet from the Die Cut Titles pack to complete my title.

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by so I could share these with you.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: