Saturday 24 March 2018

Sweet Heart | Class layout featuring Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Colour Blast


Hi everyone!
Back again to share another project with you. Today I am sharing the layout that I taught in one of my classes last weekend. It features the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'More Than Words' collection; various Colour Blast mediums; and of course, my equally gorgeous girl.


I started this page with the 'Noteworthy' patterned paper for my background. I couldn't leave it clean though, so added some layers of mixed media to it. I used a 'Stormy Weather' Colour Shimmer Spray (applied using the packaging technique); then some 'Blush' Colour Paste through the Flutterby Designs 'Bubble O'Fun' stencil; then some 'Barley' Colour Artist Ink finely splattered around.


Once the mediums were dry, I added a paper lace doily from D-lish Scraps where the focal point of my layout was going to be. I then added some scrap cardboard to the back of my photos before sticking them down on top of the doily.


To embellish my layout, I used the stunning 'Precious' paper with its floral pattern to fussy cut some pieces to frame around my photo. I tucked the edges under my photos, then lifted the edges of the floral pieces to add some dimension to my page. 
I also fussy cut a grey spotted label and the Sweet Heart label from the 'Treasure' paper and layered the two together (with foam tape between them) to form my title.


The love you to bits heart was also fussy cut from the 'Treasure' paper, and I added it below my photos (once again, using foam tape to add dimension). 
To finish off, I used stamps from the clear stamp set to add some various sized hearts and the phrase the best around my page. I then used a 'Blush' Colour Shimmer Cube and a fine brush to add a touch of colour to the hearts.

I had such a great time with all the ladies that attended my classes, thank you to everyone that came along! 

Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: