Thursday 4 August 2016

You Are My Sunshine | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello again!
Time for another catch up layout today - this one was from my workshop at the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo, and was featured on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog while I was away on retreat. (Read on for some exciting news!)

I created this page using the gorgeous Life is Beautiful collection and it features a photo of my beautiful niece and daughter.


I started this layout with a sheet of the In Bloom paper, and then placed a piece of the Beautiful Day paper on top. (I cut away the middle section of the In Bloom paper that was hidden so I could use it for layering under my photo later on.)


I used the 'You are my sunshine' sticker from the accessory sticker sheet as the title for my layout, and layered around it with some of the beautiful coordinating paper blooms and little pretties resin flowers.


I used more of the accessory stickers and blooms to layer below my photo to help frame it, and then scattered a few of the butterfly stickers around the page.


Finally, I added one of the gorgeous coordinating flair buttons and a few more little pretties resin flowers.

Now for the exciting news - following on from the popularity of this layout at the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo, Cocoa Vanilla Studio will soon be releasing this as a page kit! (Squee!) The kit will contain everything you need to re-create my layout, as well as full comprehensive step by step instructions and colour photo. (I will let you know as soon as they are available in the Cocoa Vanilla store.)

Here is a shot of the Expo guide where my workshop was listed...


That's all for me today, thank you so much for stopping by.
If you haven't already done so, pop over and join the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Community group on Facebook where you can chat with all the members of the Cocoa Vanilla design team, gets lots of inspiration, and share your own projects with us too.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: