Wednesday 8 March 2017

Hello Lovely | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone! Hope this find you well? Popping in today to share my latest layout using the fabulous new Wild at Heart collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This page was designed to showcase some specific embellishments from this collection - the brand new chipboard frames and the chipboard stickers.

The photo I have used on my layout was a selfie that features myself, my sister and both our daughters on a recent girls night out together to the theatre to see the Matilda musical. (Which was amazing - if you get a chance to see it, do it!)

Here's what I came up with...

"Hello Lovely"

I also wanted to combine a variety of contrasting papers from this collection and managed to use SIX different patterns on this page! I love that there is such a huge range of patterns to choose from in this collection with the increased number of papers. (Because when it comes down to it, it's allll about the paper, right?) 


I created this cluster at the top of my layout using two chipboard stickers for the title, along with a heart that I cut from the Fussy Cuts cut apart paper, a chipboard sticker heart, and one of the Sparkles enamel dots.


I included another chipboard sticker heart and more Sparkles enamel dots in the corner of my photo. (I love embellishing in the negative space on my photos.) You can also see how I have layered several contrasting patterned papers behind my photo, along with a paper doily.


I made a feature of the chipboard frames by layering them under and around my photo, and stamped the date directly onto the date frame using Staz-On ink. I also used a couple of the small phrase arrows from the chipboard stickers pack to help draw the eye into the photo.


I added a couple of the tiny phrase stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet directly onto one of the frames, as well as the stunning butterfly flair button which I nested on some messy thread. (And a couple more of the Sparkles enamel dots - because you can never have too much sparkle, right?)


I love how much dimension this layout has, largely due to the layering of the chipboard frames.


That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by. The Wild at Heart collection is currently available from selected retailers (who were able to get their hands on the first shipment) but the good news is that it will be more widely available soon! If you have the chance to grab some, then do - it really is stunning!
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is lovely! love the frames!!