Friday 28 July 2017

Masculine Layouts | Scrapbooking Memories magazine

Hi everyone!
Just a quick post from me today to share the two layouts that were published as part of my 'How To: Masculine' Creative Team article from Scrapbooking Memories magazine Vol 20 No 3. In my article I discussed some of the techniques and materials I often use when I create masculine layouts; and provided two sample layouts in different styles.

For my first page, I told a story about my hubby and his best mate when they were involved in a mountain rescue of some trapped climbers, so I had lots of journaling to include. I used some of my favourite scrappy supplies on this one - a combination of Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Flutterby Designs goodies. (Which blended extremely well together!)

"You Rock"


For my second layout, I took a mixed media approach for this photo of my boys at the beach drinking orange juice. I used the photo as inspiration for my colour palette and a combination of supplies from Colour Blast; Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Flutterby Designs; D-lish Scraps; and stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps.

"Hello Sunshine"

The next issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine is hitting mailboxes and shelves about now, so be sure to look out for my next Creative Team article inside which is all about mixed media scrapping.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: