Thursday 18 May 2017

Beware of the Crazy Cat | Flutterby Designs

Hi everyone! Sue Plumb here with you to share my latest design team project for Flutterby Designs. Today I have a 12x12" layout that is a bit of a different style for me. I used a combination of the new 'Xtreme Teen' collection along with the 'Fur-ever Friends' collection. (I was obviously channeling a tabloid journalist on this day.)

*WARNING - SWEARING AHEAD*

"Beware of the Crazy Cat"

I used a sheet of black cardstock and a piece of newsprint patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio as the base for my page. I then used pieces cut from both the 'Xtreme Teen' and 'Fur-ever Friends' Everyday Etc cards to create the headline, quote and some of the subtitles.


My journaling on this layout consisted of the story, told in newspaper style;and I simple printed it to fit the columns on the patterned paper. The green quote stickers and danger sign are from the 'Xtreme Teen' Sticky Quick Quotes sheet, and I also included a black Snippet Strip.


I also used the green skull flair button from the 'Xtreme Teen' set # 1; and the "family" and "this week" tabs from the Photo Cut Outs 'Bright Directions Tab 3' sheet.


I am really happy with how this page turned out for something a bit different. (It's nice to mix things up sometimes isn't it?)
Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. I will be back again in a couple of weeks with another project. Until then, happy scrapping!

No comments: