Thursday 28 October 2010

I've Been Quiet...

I know I've been a bit quiet lately. A lovely email from a concerned friend (thank you gorgeous lady, you know who you are) reminded me that I have been pretty quiet of late, but besides being tired and still looking for a new place to live, all is well in my part of the world. I have managed SOME scrapping though. This first LO was done for Ant's "I Made it Myself" Chall for the SBT50 October CC. The criteria were to include at least 3 handmade elements, stitching and gingham. I used the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket 'Togetherness' range available from Handmade By Suzanne.


I also managed to complete the October challenge from Out of the Hat using the same range. The criteria this month were scallops, a book page and handmade embellishment. (I even managed to combine all 3 criteria on the one embellishment by making a flower with a punched circle from a dictionary as a centre.)


If you haven't popped into Handmade By Suzanne since the new site was launched, be sure you do! It looks fabulous and is chock-a-block full of the latest and greatest products at rock bottom prices (and it's only $5 postage). And remember you still have until midnight Sunday to get your entries in for the October sketch challenge there!

3 comments:

Anthea said...

Great to see you here Sue. I too have been missing you of late.

Love your take on my challenge. Just gorgeous. I also love your other LO....the colour combo is perfecto!

Hugs to you...

Kim said...

delish Sue, I love the banner in the first and the cheesy grin and that cluster in the second layout is totally cool, love the black stitchingg as well

Marelize said...

You've done such a stunning job with these papers Sue. Love the banner and the gorgeous misting and of course the cute little model. ;)