Friday 22 October 2010

I looooove MLS!!!

I am soooooo loving my the My Little Shoebox 'Sunday Market' papers I received from Handmade By Suzanne this month. The colours are so yummy and I just love all the little birds and flowers. Here is yet another LO I have created using these gorgeous papers (this time the 'Happy Daisy' die cut), which I did for the Challenge Heaven October Song Challenge. The criteria was to create a LO using a song title from a kids movie (I used 'Life is a highway' from 'Cars') and to also use buttons.


If you haven't already been over and checked out the new Handmade By Suzanne website, make sure you do! Not only does the site look great, but it is also much faster and now has the gallery and blog located all in the one place. There is still an awesome range of products available in the sale section at 30% off, plus new goodies being added all the time!

1 comment:

Jasmine S said...

I lurve the green and pink and again, your touch of paint. Very cool movie and very cool song. She is a cutie.