Friday 22 October 2010

At last a CC LO!

I have been feeling really tired this week, so I haven't gotten through all the SBT50 'Homemade' Cyber Crop challenges yet (like I had hoped to). Here is one I did manage to complete the other night for Vicki's 'Let's Get Sketchy' challenge. For this challenge we not only had to create a LO, but also produce a hand-drawn sketch based on our LO. We also had to include ribbon and at least 3 pps. I used Fancy Pants 'About a Girl' pps for this LO which are currently on sale at Handmade By Suzanne at 30% off! Check out the HBS sale section for these and other bargains.

7 comments:

Marelize said...

Wow!! This layout is really stunning Sue. The colours, the buttons and the very cute pics of Brielle. Love it all.
Hope you have a great weekend. :)
xox

Kim said...

tee hee I have almost the same photos.....I love how your buttons just complement the pattern paper, great design as well

Wendy said...

Great LO Sue! I too love the way you added the buttons to match the pattern on your paper! Cute photos too!!

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout Sue, love those papers too! Hope you are feeling a little more on top of it now ;) x

Belinda said...

Hey Sue, havent popped by for a while, not sure where the time is going? Lots of gorgeous LO's as usual. love the colours of this one!!

Anthea said...

Oh dear...it has been a while since I have been blog hopping. Loving all your LOs Sue....but you knew that - right? Hugs.

Jasmine S said...

Very cute and love the angles of DD in the photos. She is a cute groover chick alright.