Tuesday 12 April 2016

Pocket Pages for Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Hi everyone!
Just popping in to share my latest work for Cocoa Vanilla Studio and today I have a pocket page post for you showcasing three different collections.
As a scrapper that likes to make the most of my materials, one of the things I like to do is use left over bits and pieces from collections to create pocket pages.

"Train Ride" - Totally Rad collection
The 'Top Gear' paper was perfect to use on this page about my boys first train trip. I also used the 'Happy Snaps' and 'Line Up' papers; accessory stickers; die cut ephemera (how cute is that robot?); flair button; acetate stars; and enamel shapes.



"Best Day Ever" - Life is Beautiful collection
For this page I used pieces of the 'Beautiful Day' paper (my favourite from this collection) and also the 'Heart Song' paper; die cut ephemera; stickers; and enamel dots. (It doesn't take many materials to make pretty pocket pages!) 



"Christmas Lights Tour"- Tis the Season collection
I had so many photos on my phone from various Christmas events, that creating some pocket pages was just the push I needed to finally get them documented! (Pocket pages are great for those phone photos that might not otherwise make the grade for a "traditional" type of layout.)
Besides the papers from this collection, I also used die cut ephemera pieces; accessory stickers; and enamel dots on my pages.




"Christmas Eve"- Tis the Season collection



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to look at those left over bits and pieces a little differently now!
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: