Monday 3 November 2014

Off the Rails November Challenge

The November challenge at Off the Rails is another beautiful mood palette inspired by autumn tones with a touch of purple...


I was immediately drawn to the yellows and green on the palette, but studiously ignored the purple (purple is not my favourite...LOL) I also thought I would use the quote as a title, and include flowers too.

Here is what I came up with...

{Papers by Echo Park; Jillibean Soup; Glitz Design; American Crafts; Sassafras Lass; Hambly Screenprints}

A couple of close-ups...

{Some gorgeous D-lish Scraps flowers, and my fave EVER piece of Hambly transparency}

{I love this cut out piece from Jillibean Soup's "Chilled Cucumber" range, it was perfect for this photo}

So there you have it - short & sweet today. You have until the end of the month to scrap your take on the mood palette and link it up on the blog. 
Happy scrapping! 

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks so pretty, and fresh! love it!

Kim said...

lovin all the yellow!

Janice Nicholls said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!