Saturday 29 March 2014

Bo Bunny for Wild About Scrap

Back again to share my latest projects for Wild About Scrap. These layouts were created using Bo Bunny's Head Over Heels range, which features a delicious pink / red / black / white colour palette. For this first layout I decided to focus on the pink, as it's been a while since I indulged in some pinkness!


I decided to let loose a bit on this layout, and used many more flowers than I normally would. Usually, I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to my flowers. *sigh* What I wouldn't give to have a huge pile of beautiful flowers at my disposal - I would scrap like this all the time as I SO love the end result! (Sometimes it sucks to have to be frugal - AKA Tight Ass! hehe) The flowers are a mix of Manor House Creations, Kaisercraft, Green Tara and probably a few other assorted ones I have forgotten.

Lots of layers, textures and little details on this layout...




For more close-ups of this layout and an explanation of my creative process, see my post on the Wild About Scrap DT blog HERE

My second layout was created in basically the same manner as my first. Once again, I used Bo Bunny's Head Over Heels range, and lots of flowers...


And some of the details...





I hope I have inspired you to do a little scrapping yourself! Before you do, why don't you pop over to the Wild About Scrap store HERE and grab yourself a bargain. It's Wild About Scrap's birthday, so you get the present - 20% off until 30th April. Shop til you drop! X

1 comment:

KarenB said...

Loving all the pink!! And what a cute pout :)