Friday 1 July 2011

A quick one...

Just a quick share from me of a layout I created for Ant's June Monthly Challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50. The challenge was based on including a transparent 'window' in the LO and also stitching. I used one of the last remaining scraps I had of my Hambly Screen Prints 'Garden Party' transparency *sad face* and inserted it into space I cut in the My Minds Eye pp, attached with stitching, then backed the whole thing with cardstock. I quite like the effect it has given...


In the embellishment cluster there are a couple of handmade goodies - a Lovelybug Bits n Bobs vintage rim duck button, and a gorgeous decorative pin from A little bit fANTsy (wish my pic could do it a bit more justice!)...

5 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Hey Sue. This is just beautiful. I love the green and that photo is just priceless. How tiny is DD? Cute.

Alanna said...

Gorgeous LO Sue - love the cluster with the ribbon bow, and love your transparency cut out!!!

Marelize said...

Love, love, love this Sue! So delicate and the transparency is just perfect. :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Beautiful LO Sue...just love the greens you've used & all that stitching. Stunning work!

Lizzyc said...

oh this is so precious.. how tiny is this baby in his strong arms? how very beautiful this layout is!