Monday 27 June 2011

At last, another scrappy share!

Finally - something scrappy to share! This LO has actually been sitting complete on my desk for days, and I just hadn't gotten around to taking a pic of it yet. This was completed for a challenge over at Scraptivations, which was a 'bingo' challenge. You had to choose a row of criteria from the bingo card below to include on your LO...


I chose the diagonal row which included punch, season, twine and one photo. Here is my LO...


The LO was created using My Minds Eye 'Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky' from Handmade By Suzanne. To cover the challenge criteria I used my Martha Stewart 'Monarch Butterfly' punch, scrapped a single Summer pic and used some of my fave Twinery bakers twine. Also included in the embellishments are a Lovelybug Bits n Bobs iceream button, Burdy's Embellies yoyo flowers, Joyful Blooms satin flower, Green Tara mini flowers and the journaling is printed on MT masking tape.

If you haven't already done so, be sure to check out the Handmade By Suzanne June Stocktake Sale! There are fanastic bargains to be had right across the store and it all ends on 30th June! :-)

4 comments:

Chloe said...

so so fun Sue!!! LOVE these colours and the flowers are so cute!!!

amanda73 said...

wow this is gorgeous Sue, love it all, what an awesome challenge

Mel said...

Oh Sue, gorgeous, how on earth did you fit all that on the one page, the photo is just gorgeous with those papers, and love the Bit's and Bobs button, gorgeous work. MElxx

Kim said...

I love the bright happy colours in this one Sue!