Saturday 19 February 2011

More Love Notes!

Yep, I'm back with even more Kaisercraft 'Love Notes' creations...LOL (Who would have thought I'd love all this PINK??? LOL) First up is this LO I created for Sarah's Cyber Crop Challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50. Sarah's challenge was to create a LO using black, white & one other colour; obvious layering; buttons and ink / paint...RIGHT up my alley!!! :-)


Besides the 'Love Notes' pps, I also used the matching journal tags and clear stamps (flourish, heart & sentiments) on this LO (all available at Handmade By Suzanne of course!) So colour scheme was there, layering was definitely covered with the heart embellishment I made, buttons are there (including one of my own fabric buttons) and as for the ink / paint? Ummmm...I think there's enough! LOL


With all the scraps I still had lingering on my desk I decide to whip up a card for an upcoming wedding we are going to (yes, I even prefer to do wedding cards a bit 'funky' and non-traditional)...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Looks awesome babe!! Love the black, white and pink!! :)