Monday 21 February 2011

Final CC LO!

I can't believe I have finished all the challenges for the SBT50 'Colour My World' CC already!?! (With almost a week to spare!) Mojo definitely kicked in at the right time. :-) Anyway, the final challenge was Anthea's Lyric Challenge, where we had to use lyrics from the Petula Clark song 'Colour My World' (of course!) We also had to use at least 2 alphas in the title (I hope using different colours was enough!), doodling and flowers. Here's my take on it...


I started this LO with the Bo Bunny die cut, as it was one of the few sheets of paper I had with the right colour blue on it to match the sky. (I didn't realise how hard it would be to match a blue sky!) I used Bella Blvd alphas for the title, and the calendar spot was from a Bella Blvd borders & blocks sheet (both of which are currently some of the MANY items on sale at Handmade By Suzanne). For the flowers, I used a gardenia & stemmed star flowers, both from My2Angels, and a stunning My Vintage Blossoms twister rose from Wicked Princesses. The bottle top was purchased from Vicki via the Scrapbooking Top 50 Crafters Market. You can see Vicki's bottle tops HERE.


I hope mojo keeps hanging around, I've got a few more challenges on my list I'd like to have a go at yet before the month is out! ;-)

7 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Ok, are you sitting down, are you ok? NO PINK. Well technically DD is in pink but your LO, no pink!!! Are you breathing into a paper bag??
Love love this. I love how you circled the pic and the flower and bottletop look fabbo. I love that pp too.

Kim said...

hehehe I agree with Jasmine...what no pink?? that being said I totally adore this one, that red circle really brings attention to the photo and I really like the title, may have to use that my self....

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sue! I love those colours together and I adore that little bottle top! You have done a fab job on your CC layouts! xx

Marelize said...

Another fabulous layout Sue! Love the colour combo and the title work. Gorgeous! xox

Julie said...

Gorgeous LO Sue!! Love the red and blue colour combo!

Paula said...

Gorgeous Sue, love the red...it simply pops!

Heather Jacob said...

this is gorgeous, love that red flower did you make that?? it is amazing gives so much texture and dimension to the page .... hugz x
did you receive my email ok.. re my win ??? love and hugz x