Sunday 30 November 2014

Scrappy Canary November Sketch Challenge

One final layout from me this month, and yes, it's a challenge! I stumbled on the Scrappy Canary November sketch challenge and decided to play along.

Here is the sketch...


And here is my take on it...

{Papers by American Crafts; Glitz Designs; and Kaisercraft. 
Pocket cards by MAMBI. Transparency by Hambly Screenprints}

As you can see, the sketch is still visible in my layout, but I did manage to put my own spin on it! :)

{Flair by Flutterby Designs; acrylic number from Heidi Swapp}

{Heart die cut by American Crafts; wire from D-lish Scraps; glitter sticker by Heidi Swapp}

I really loved indulging in a total pink overload on this layout, it's been too long since I last did that!
Thanks for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with the first of the new DECEMBER challenges for the month! (Eeeeeeek!) :)

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout Sue! Love all the pink!

Unknown said...

Love your layout Sue and that photo is so sweet.