Thursday 12 June 2014

Fancy Pants for Wild About Scrap

Hi everyone!
I'm here today sharing a layout I recently completed for Wild About Scrap using the Fancy Pants 'Be Different' range, which is full of bold patterns, cute monsters and is PERFECT for scrapping boys!


Given that this range is full of boyish goodness, I turned to one of my favourite scrappers, Kim Jeffress, for a bit of boy inspiration. Kim has a fantastic graphic style and often uses bold patterns very successfully in her projects, so I was hoping I wouldn't go wrong if I used a similar style. This was quite a departure from my recent creations, and I am happy with the result. (I am also happy with the fact it took a LOT less time to complete!)

I love all the cool elements in the 'Be Different - Ephemera Pack', and embellished most of my layout using them...



I also added tickets from the 'Be Different - Ticket Roll'...


The little chipboard star button is from the 'Be Different - Button Pack'. And how cute is that little monster? He is also from the ephemera pack.


The Fancy Pants 'Be Different' range is currently available from Wild About Scrap, but you will have to be quick before it is all gone! You can make sure you are keeping up to date with all the latest arrivals in store via the WAS Facebook page HERE. (And don't forget to enter the current give away there too - there is a prize pack worth over $50 up for grabs!)
Happy scrapping! X

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love Love LOve this, Oh Sue you have made my day, I love it all and those boys of your are the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Such a fabulous little boys page, Sue. Your boys look oh so cheeky, and super cute too! <3