Friday 14 January 2022

Colour Run | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 


Hi everyone, today I have a quick share for you and yes, it's another pocket page. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have been making a concerted effort lately to ensure that each time I create a layout, that I also create an accompanying pocket page to go with it. This small amount of extra time is helping me get more photos and details documented for my family, and also use up some extra stash too.

The last layout I shared here was a mixed media page I created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the 'Sunkissed' collection, so of course today's page also features the same collection and documents some extra photos and details about my sons' colour run at school. 


Thankfully, this collection features a pack of Pocket Cards, which makes creating these pages so much easier! I used three different 3x4" cards on this page - one with the look on the bright side quote, and two journalling cards that I typed onto. 


For my title card, I used a piece of the Feelin' Fine patterned paper that I had cut down to 6x4" as the base. I used some old Cocoa Vanilla alphas from my stash for the word colour (the same ones I used on my previous layout). I then added the word fun that was fussy cut from a Die Cut Ephemera piece; and the word run which was created with a couple of hand cut letters, an upside down fussy cut rainbow and a white pen. A die cut sun and a clear sticker finished the card off. 


As with most of my projects, I couldn't help myself but embellish the photos directly and I also added some extra little details to my cards. I used a mix of Accessory Stickers, Clear Stickers and Puffy Stickers - all perfect for this style of page as they fit easily into the sleeves.


That's all from me for today, thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, or if there is anything you would like to see me do over on my YouTube channel, I always welcome your suggestions and feedback.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: