Tuesday 1 March 2016

Scrap the Boys March Challenge!

Hi everyone! Just popping in today to share my first design team layout for the month, and this one is for Scrap the Boys!

This month there is an awesome mood board challenge to inspire everyone...


And here is my take on it...


I created this layout using the brand new Totally Rad collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This is such a cool collection for scrapping boys - especially my little dudes!
(Totally Rad is available from many retailers now - check the Cocoa Vanilla Studio stockists page HERE to find one near you. Alternatively, it will be available in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store from March 4th.)

Besides the papers, I also used several coordinating pieces from the collection - die cut ephemera; accessory stickers; acetate stars; resin stars; enamel shapes and a flair button. The teal coloured paper doily I used was from D-lish Scraps.








I hope you will play along with us at Scrap the Boys this month! Up for grabs are prizes from A2Z Scraplets and Fiskars. You have until the 31st March to get your entries linked up via the STB blog.
Happy scrapping! X

No comments: