Thursday 23 July 2015

An Awesome Night for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi all! Just popping in to share my latest work using the fabulous Made of Awesome collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This layout was featured on the Cocoa Vanilla blog a couple of days ago. (For once I have scrapped a picture that has me in it...and NO kids!!!)

Here is what I created...


I used the Awesome paper as the backdrop for my layout, and paired it with the woodgrain side of the Boys Rule paper for a soft, subtle combination that worked well with the blue overtones of my photo. I kept the design fairly clean as I wanted the pattern on the paper to "shine". ;)

I still can't get enough of the embellishments in this collection! Check out the close-ups...

{Viewfinder die cut from the ephemera pack, flair button, tickets, and wood veneer pieces}

{Die cut frame from the ephemera pack and wood veneer ticket}

{Awesome die cut, Hello Lovely alphabet stickers, arrow from the accessory stickers sheet}

{Vellum stars and a sprinkle of sequins}

Thanks for stopping by and for everyone who has taken the time to leave me feedback lately, I really appreciate your lovely words. I hope everything is well in your part of the world.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, I love the rays on the back ground paper and love the cute embellies you have used too.. It sounds like a wonderful night for you two also!