Wednesday 15 April 2015

Show Us Your Stuff April Challenge!

A mid-month reveal from me today for the April Show Us Your Stuff challenge. This month there is a gorgeous mood board to inspire, designed by fellow DT member Kim.
Check this out (*swoon*)...


And here is my take on it...

{Papers by American Crafts - Dear Lizzy; ephemera die cuts by American Crafts - Dear Lizzy and Heidi Swapp}

I sooooo love this Dear Lizzy paper collection ("Daydreamer"), and I was glad I still had a little in my stash for this challenge. I complimented the soft papers with some of the coordinating die cut ephemera, and a few pieces of Heidi Swapp ephemera too. All the paper flowers are from D-lish Scraps (of course!)


For my handmade embellishment, I included a Charms Creations heart...


And a D-lish Scraps flair...


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I have helped inspire you to join in this month's challenge if you haven't already. The winner this month will receive a fantastic prize from Catie's Craft Corner, so get scrapping! Entries close midnight, 30th April. X

2 comments:

Sar said...

Love your take on this Sue, its just perfect <3

Lizzyc said...

It is such a pretty mood board this month! And your layout is lovely, love the photo! And love the sweet flowers! I am working on this challenge at the moment!