Monday 28 October 2013

Monopoly Week 4!

Week 4 (Techniques Week) in Scrapbooking Top 50's Monopoly, and I scored "Background Boulevard" for my challenge. The criteria were to create a LO with a background that really stands out, and to include leaves.

Here is my take on it...

{Layout published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 16 No 11}

I used a variety of techniques to create my background - masking & misting; masking & texture paste (with glitter sprinkled over paste whilst wet); stamping; splattering; and stencilling & doodling using gelatos. (Pretty sure that was enough techniques! LOL)

Here is a closer look at some of my background...


For the leaves criteria, I stamped some leaves directly onto the background, and also included some fussy cut leaves in my embellishment clusters...


Really enjoying these challenges so far - can't wait for the next one! :)

1 comment:

Chloe said...

This page is just stunning, Sue!! I can't stop looking at it!!!