Tuesday 5 April 2011

More My Little Shoebox Rejects!

I promised the rest of my rejected projects, so here goes...LOL
Besides the LO featured in the previous post, I also created this one using a mixture of My Little Shoebox stuff. The cute little toadstool button on there is a My Vintage Blossoms creation by Krissy from Wicked Princesses...


Besides 2 LO's, we also had to submit a 'project' of some description (definitely my weakest link). I took the opportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone and made a name plaque for Brielle's bedroom door (which she will get in a few weeks time as part of her 3rd birthday present)...


The final part of the submission was to create a card, and I am happy to report that I can't share it here and have to hang out this sign instead...


My card has already been picked up by Scrapbook Creations and will feature in a few issues time (including step-by-step instructions - a definite first for me!) :-)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Woo hoo Sue!! Congrats on the OFP sorry I missed it!! and I love your Brielle sign very pretty she will love it!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Congrats on the publication!! Can't wait to see it in the mag! And your layout is adorable, so is the name plaque. I'm sure Brielle will love it :)

Marelize said...

Congrats on the 'Step by Step' Sue! Can't wait to see it. Your creations for MLS is amazing! xox

sarah martin said...

They are beautiful MLS creations Sue!
And congrats again on your card. Woo hoo xo