Sunday 19 September 2010

SBT50 Cyber Crop!

OOPS! Forgot to post this up here the other day...my challenge for the Scrapbooking Top 50 "Music & Lyrics" Cyber Crop! My challenge to everyone is a lyric challenge, using lyrics from the old KISS song "I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night". The additional criteria are to use at least 2 photos, a ticket and altered chipboard. I created my LO using mostly materials supplied by the lovely Tracy @ My2Angels. Here is the LO...


LO materials available from My2Angels include: Coredinations 'Nightfall' cardstock (which I sanded, scratched and distressed); Jenni Bowlin 'Coupon' pp; Teresa Collins 'Mr & Mrs' pp; 3 Bugs 'To the Rescue' pp; red crystal brads; black 'Daiquiri' Thickers (my all time fave!); Scrapware chipboard spider web (which I painted then applied kindyglitz to, but is hard to see in pic); black organza ribbon; black textured metal stars; skull & cross bones charm; 'Black Magic' glimmermist (LOVE this stuff!) and Carolees Creations tiny black alphas.

I also managed to complete the Opening Night Mini Challenge for the CC, which was to create a card or LO (smaller than 12x12) featuring a single music note somewhere (mine is the 'i' in 'sing')...


Have some more to share too, so will be back with those later! :-)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Awesome card Sue - love how you used the music note. Groovy LO too :)