Wednesday 13 January 2010

More LO's to share!

I have had some serious mojo happening lately, so here are a few more layouts I have managed to complete. The first is for Kathie's Monthly Challenge at SBT50. The criteria for this challenge is to use 2 photos, 2 word title, 2 types of alphas and 2 decorative edges. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to go back and scrap some pics of Brielle meeting her Papa and Nani for the first time. I had been hoarding the Prima flower for quite some time and it just went perfectly with the BG 'Sugared' papers.


This next layout was for Vicki's Monthly Challenge at SBT50. The criteria for this challenge is to use newspaper, stitching and strip journalling. I started this layout with no idea of what I was doing and it just flowed onto the page. I am really happy how it turned out, and besides newspaper and machine stitching, I also used denim fabric - 3 items not often used by me!


The next item is not actually a layout, it's a banner. SBT50 are looking for a new "scrapped" banner for the site so I thought I would give it a go. You can check out the banner challenge details HERE.


Lastly, is a layout I completed for this month's challenge at Scrap the Girls. This month the challenge is a sketch, you can check out the sketch and the challenge details HERE. For this layout I used some gorgeous Sassafras and CherryArte papers and a beautiful pic of Brielle and her cousin Madeline.

Sorry for the long post, but like I said, serious mojo happening! LOL There is more, but I can't share yet...

No comments: