Saturday 4 June 2016

Scrap the Boys June Challenge!

Hi everyone!
Just popping in to share the first of my design team shares for the month, starting off with Scrap the Boys. This month's challenge is a super cool mood board that looks like this...


And here is my take on it...

"Every Day is an Adventure"

I used a combination of the Totally Rad and Made of Awesome collections from Cocoa Vanilla Studio for my layout. It features a photo of my partner and one of my boys taking a walk through Southbank Parklands in Brisbane and I thought it was perfect for the theme of adventure and walking that I took from the board.


Besides the awesome papers from these ranges, I also used accessory stickers, die cut ephemera, vellum stars, resin stars, shaped paperclip, enamel shapes and a flair button in my layers surrounding my photo.



I love how easy it was to combine elements from across these two collections, they mix so seamlessly you would never guess they weren't all from the same one!

Entries for this challenge close 30th June. Link up your entry via the Scrap the Boys blog to be in with a chance for a prize from this month's sponsors Clique Kits or 2Crafty Chipboard.
Happy scrapping! X

No comments: