Tuesday 8 March 2016

Where They Get It for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends! I am here today sharing my latest layout using the brand new Totally Rad collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio that featured on the CVS blog yesterday. I am really loving working with this range at the moment with its bright, fresh colours and fun embellishments.


I love this selfie I recently took of my boys and I. They love pulling funny faces when the camera comes out and I this time I figured if I couldn't beat them, I may as well join them! ;)


I started with the Say What paper as my layout base, and kept the main portion of my design to the left in order to leave the right side free for my long title using the alphabet stickers. (I love these alphas - they are a great size and such a gorgeous font!)


I ran the focal paper strips vertically (Top Gear and Mix Tape papers), then layered pieces of the Happy Snaps paper (both sides) on top as my photo mat, before using a cascade of embellishments to help draw the eye down and through the photo.


I love the eclectic mix of embellishments in the new Bits & Pieces pack. I used metal cogs, glittered stars and sequins all from the pack. I also used pieces from the die cut ephemera pack; elements of the cut apart Mix Tape paper; and accessory stickers to build layers. I topped these with a flair button, which I nested on some cotton thread.


A few scattered enamel shapes and some mist splatters around the page and I was done! I love how fun this page turned out, and how the bright colours and small pops of black compliment the black and white photo.

Totally Rad is available now in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store, or you can visit the stockists page HERE to help locate a retailer near you. More international stockists have been recently added, which is very exciting!
(If you can't find a stockist and would like to see Cocoa Vanilla Studio products in your local store, please ask the retailer for them by name - they may not know about them!)
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: