Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you weren't feeling too sick today when the sun came up! I can't believe it is now 2010...where the last 10 years went, let alone the last year, is beyond me!
Anyway, 1st of the month means the new monthly challenges from the DT are up on SBT50. You can check them all out HERE.
My challenge to everyone this month is as a result of a personal challenge...it's orange! Orange is definitely not my favourite colour and probably my least favourite colour to scrap with. But being a new year, I decided enough was enough and that I needed to meet the challenge head-on. I look forward to seeing what amazing things others can do with orange! (And perhaps it might encourage me to use it more often!) Check out the full details of my challenge.
Here is my example layout:

1 comment:

Anthea said...

I don't know why you a frightened of orange...this LO is fantastic. Happy New Year to You, Shannon and Brielle....I hope you have a great one!