Sunday 2 October 2016

Fairy Bread Friday | Scrap the Boys October Challenge

Hi everyone!
First of the month (can you believe it's OCTOBER?) means it's time to share the first of my design team projects. This month I am starting with the Scrap the Boys challenge, and this month it's a fabulous sketch challenge to play along with.

Here's the sketch...


And here is my take on it...

"Fairy Bread Friday"

I created this layout using the brand new Make a Wish collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio which was perfect for scrapping these photos of my boys and our little Friday lunch ritual. (Who says you can't use pink on a boys layout?)


Did I mention I really love this range? It's so bright and happy! And although it is actually birthday themed, it's very versatile and can be used for all sorts of projects. There are a fabulous mix of patterned papers in this collection (and lucky for me it includes another woodgrain!)


Of course the embellishments in this collection are equally delicious - I used die cut ephemera, accessory stickers, chipboard stickers, puffy stickers and wood veneer pieces on this layout. (The enamel dots I used were actually some I had left over from the Hello Lovely collection.)


And I can't forget the gorgeous alpha stickers I used either - I do love a mixed pattern alpha! Underneath the title you can see a couple of the phrase stickers from the accessory sticker sheet.


That's all from me today. Remember that you have until the end of the month to link up your take on this month's sketch via the Scrap the Boys blog to be in the running for a prize!
Happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Yum! Fabulous layout! Love the photos and great papers too!