Friday 5 February 2016

D-lish Scraps January Layouts!

Hi everyone! Just thought I would pop in with a round-up of my projects I created for D-lish Scraps last month that were featured on the blog.

First up, a layout I created using left over pieces from a previously released Just Add Paper kit. I first used this kit back in November, so I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to use only the left overs and prove that you really do get more than one layout from each kit!

{Published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 19 No 3}

I used a sheet of Cocoa Vanilla Studio patterned paper from the Made of Awesome collection as my base. From the D-lish kit left-overs I added tissue paper; some white punchinella; a flair buttonflowers; a wood veneer diamond; black coloured wire; sequins; and pieces from the kits journal pack. I also added a gold & white striped 5x7 paper bag, which was the only embellishment not included in the original kit.
Last of all, I splashed on some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine.



This next layout was created for a guest designer spot for CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) challenges. As D-lish was one of the sponsors during January, the D-lish DT were asked to play along with the CSI team.
I chose to work with CSI Casefile No 188, which looked like this:


And here is my layout...


In creating this layout, I used a dip dye printed tag tied with twine; Freckled Fawn glitter star chipboard stickersflair button; yellow paper doily; orange hand-dyed muslin; orange sequinsJournal Its journal pieces; felt polka dot bowFreckled Fawn birthday wood chips; orange mini paper doily; and some blue coloured wire.



For my final layout, I opted to keep my design more clean and simple...


For this one, I once again started with some papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and then added my D-lish embellishments. I included gold foil doily; Journal Its journal pieces; flair button; Freckled Fawn arrow paper clip; wood veneer heart, pinwheel and 'shine' title; D-lish Dots enamels; dip dye tag; cotton twine; pink washi tape; and a sequin bow.
I also used gold glitter and some Dylusions ink spray.



So that's my January projects. Thanks for popping in so I could share these with you. If you would like any further information about them, or for more close-up photos, please visit the D-lish Scraps blog HERE. You will also find plenty of other inspiring projects from my fellow DT girls.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: