Tuesday 15 September 2015

Scrap the Boys September Challenge

Hi all! Just popping in today to share my take on the September challenge at Scrap the Boys. This month, there is a fabulous sketch designed by Rikki to kick start your mojo and get you scrapping those boys.
Here is the sketch...


I chose to turn the sketch on its side to suit my photo and created this...


Of course, all the gorgeous goodies I used were from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
The papers are a mix of the Made of Awesome collection along with a sheet from Sugar & Spice. I think they worked well together!

Check out this cluster of cool embellishments! Made of Awesome die cut ephemera, ticket, wood veneer shapes and stickers.


More MOA die cut ephemera, wood veneer shape and a ticket; along with a flair button from the Flying High collection.


More Made of Awesome ephemera and wood veneer. And how good is this mix of colours & patterns together?


From somebody who struggled when I first started "boy" scrapping a couple of years ago, I have to say, I love it now! So for all of you who also love scrapping boys, (or those who might need a push), this month's Scrap the Boys sketch challenge is perfect for you! Entries close 30th September. You will find the STB blog HERE.
Happy BOY scrapping! ;)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Well chosen papers for a fabulous layout and photo, I love the bright summery feel to this page.