Saturday 1 August 2015

Scrap the Boys August Challenge!

Hi all! Yes, it's that time again - start of the month and time to share my first challenge reveal with you all. First up this month, is the challenge at Scrap the Boys.
Here is this month's challenge theme...


This month you are allowed to include photos of mums & sons, so I thought I would take the opportunity to scrap myself with my littlest (by 2 mins!) boy...


As you can see, I was partly inspired by the quote, but also by the colour of the image. I dug into my Cocoa Vanilla Studio stash for this one, and used lots of "Flying High" and "Sugar & Spice" goodies to create it.


Papers, stickers, alphas, cork stars and wood veneer shapes all by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Flair, paper doiley, journal spot, twine and washi tapes all from D-lish Scraps.


I am so happy I scrapped this photo of us together. A pic with just the two of us very rarely happens (especially one where he is actually looking at the camera AND smiling!) 
I hope I have inspired you to play along with us at Scrap the Boys. You have until the end of the month to get your entries linked up on the blog. 
Happy scrapping! X

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a gorgeous photo, Sue. Love the green against the grey background too. You've inspired me to scrap this challenge, thank you!

Lizzyc said...

That is a great challenge this month! And your layout is so lovely, the photo is gorgeous! I hope time allows me to play along this month!