Monday 1 June 2015

Scrap the Boys June Challenge!

Welcome to JUNE! I know many of you have been experiencing some chilly weather as I have been seeing lots of hot chocolate and fireplace pictures on my Instagram feed, however we are still waiting for winter to truly arrive here at my place.

To start the month, I am very pleased to announce that I have accepted an offer to stay on with the Scrap the Boys team for another term. I love being on this team, and I really enjoy the challenges, so it was a bit of a no-brainer for me! ;)

Anyway, onto the June challenge, which is a fantastic sketch designed by Rikki Graziani. It looks like this...


And here is my take on it...


Really happy with how this layout came out!
I used lots of Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodies on this - patterned papers are from the "Flying High" and "Sugar & Spice" collections (that denim paper is one of my faves!) Stickers, flair and cork stars from the "Flying High" collection. The cool arrow washi tape is from D-lish Scraps.

Here are some close-ups...




I can't believe how little and cute the boys were in these photos! They are still the best of mates and love playing together, however these days it's a lot rougher and results in more tears! ;)

Don't forget you don't have to have little boys to join in this challenge, you can scrap any of the boys in your life - husband, father, cousin, friend...heck, even the postman if you want! Entries close at the end of the month and there are some AMAZING prizes up for grabs this month, so put it on your list!
Happy scrapping! X

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

You have a cutest boys to scrap! This layout is gorgeous! Love the papers you have used!

Heather Jacob said...

fabulous absolutely fabulous .. love what you have done here Sue xoxo