Monday 29 June 2015

Made of Awesome for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello everyone! I know I have been very quiet the past couple of weeks, but its been madness around here - so busy! Today I am in catch-up mode, sharing my first layout using the brand new boy-themed collection - "Made of Awesome" from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. And let me tell you, this collection ROCKS!

Here's what I created...


There are so many cool, coordinating embellishments available for this collection I really can't pick a favourite!
Here are some close-ups...


Check out the die cut ephemera - there are SO many awesome bits & pieces in this pack! 


Vellum stars and enamel dots - divine!!!


Again, this collection features a fabulous set of flair buttons, along with some resin little stars that are great for adding that extra something to your layout...


For anyone who scraps boys, the "Made of Awesome" is perfect for you! Definitely one of the best boy collections I have come across (and that is said without bias too).

This collection is available NOW, so ask your favourite scrappy retailer if they have it, or alternatively, you can purchase it from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store HERE. (Don't forget to check out the amazing special offer currently available on both the "Made of Awesome" and "Hello Lovely"  ENTIRE collections!)

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Yep busy here too! Can the days slow down a bit??!! Lovely layout, great papers, and cute photo too! Take care! Have a good week!