Friday 8 May 2015

Sugar & Spice for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

What a busy month it has been here! Right off the back of Easter and our return to school came special visitors, daughter's birthday, school events, weather events, and lots of extra jobs on the home front (including a big clean out of our back shed which was flooded in the recent torrential downpour here in SE Qld).

Luckily, I have managed to fit some scrapping in though, and here is my latest work for Cocoa Vanilla Studio, which was featured on the blog yesterday...


I love these gorgeous papers, and I wanted to show just how easily you can create with this collection. Beautiful papers will speak for themselves, so I added minimal embellishments to this layout - "Sugar & Spice" stickers, wood veneer, and a flair button. (The only items I added from my stash were a sheet of white cardstock and a paper doiley.) Creating using a coordinating collection makes everything easy!


Layering papers with coordinating stickers is a quick and easy way to add depth to your layout (without adding bulk). Finish it off with a wood veneer or flair button for an extra touch.


So there you have it - a fast layout and a fast post from me today. Don't forget you can find all the Cocoa Vanilla Studio products in the store HERE or simply ask your favourite retailer.
Til next time, happy scrapping! Sue X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

I know! It feels like May is off and running! This week has been so busy for me too! Lucky to get some scrap time and some therapy! Hehe! Lovely sweet layout, pretty photo and papers! Have a good weekend and happy Mother's Day!