Friday 1 August 2014

Scrap the Boys August Challenge!

I can't believe we are now into August...eeeeekkkk!!!
I'm back today to share another great challenge from Scrap the Boys. This month's theme is "Profiling", so you need to include facts about your chosen "boy" (remember it can always be a grown up one!). We want to know what makes your boy tick, so include things like name, age, likes, dislikes, personality traits, etc.

Here is my take on it...

{Papers by Jillibean Soup, Glitz Designs & Graphic 45; photo is framed using a Flutterby Designs 'Fussy Cut'}

(Now I have scrapped this layout, I am going to have to complete another one for his twin brother!) Here are some close-ups...

{Flair button from Flutterby Designs; acrylic star by Heidi Swapp; heart from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs}

{Chevron from Charms Creations}


I had so many fun "facts" I wanted to include on this layout, but I still wanted to maintain a feeling of space, so I chose to print out my journaling and cut it into strips, then used it as extra framing on the layout. Here are a couple more of my favourites...


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will play along with us at Scrap the Boys this month, as it's such a cool challenge and we have some fabulous prizes from D-lish Scraps and Scrapbooking From Scratch up for grabs!!! 
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

2 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

This is fabulous Sue! Love the details of where he's at in life right now.

Unknown said...

delightful page and such a precious moment you have recorded