Wednesday 13 November 2013

Monopoly Week 6!

Not much in the way of scrappy time this week thanks to life getting in the way (in fact it took me 3 sittings to get the time to finish this LO), but I am glad I am still managing to stay on track in the Scrapbooking Top 50 Monopoly game.

Week 6 saw me land on "Chance", so I had my choice of the challenges on offer. I chose "Flower Thoroughfare", which was flowers, punching & resin. I also had to include a polaroid frame or film strip.

Here is my take on it...


It was good dusting off some of my punches again (and yes, there really was dust on them!), and I always enjoy rifling through my flower stash. Love this wild rose from D-lish Scraps...


I layered a resin flower over a resin frame and topped it with a punched butterfly (I NEVER get tired of this MS punch!)...


I am hoping that the kids will soon be well again and things settle down enough for me to get more than 1 LO done this week... *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous page, Sue!! Love that you are back into scrapping again!! :)