Tuesday 1 November 2011

"Time is White" Challenge!

I can't believe we are so close to the end of the year!!! That being said, it's new challenge day again (who doesn't love that right?) and to kick it off, here is my November Monthly Challenge for Scrapbooking Top 50. This month I have a word challenge for everyone and I am calling it the "Time is White" challenge. The challenge is to create a LO using the word "time" in the title / subtitle / prominently in the journalling + include a clock / watch + a white cardstock base. (Now the challenge name makes sense doesn't it?)

Here's my take on it...


I have used Pretty Little Studio 'Antique Store' pps & coordinating embellishments, all available from Handmade Halo. I have also included a handmade 'Ropeable' flower from Halo, and teamed it with some Kaisercraft transparency (the clocks - which might be a bit hard to see in the pic?). I created the background using glimmermist and my 'Woodgrain' Crafters workshop template. (How I love those two things!)

I do hope you will give my challenge a go this month. (You might even win an awesome prize!) You can pop over HERE to see what other challenges the DT girls have on offer this month!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

FOUND IT! I found the clock!!

Yes, very hard to see! Great page Sue and love the challenge title!

amanda73 said...

love love all of this, just awesome, i found the clock too lol

did you get my emailed order????