Thursday 29 October 2009

A Quick Share!

Here is my last official LO for the SBT50 "Let's Go Retro" CC. This layout was for the "Flip for the 50's" challenge and the criteria was that it had to be vintage style, include circles and an embellishment cluster. You also had to use a 50's slang word in the title or subtitle. I used the word "dolly", which meant "cute girl". This was really appropriate as I have a friend who has called Brielle "little dolly" ever since she was born (due to her small size at birth). I used the same pp that I had used earlier for my vintage card for the opening night challenge, as well as some flowers, lace and fabric that I had tea-dyed to give them an "aged" look. The picture I used is one of Brielle from her 1st birthday party. The outfit she was wearing that day reminded me of times gone by, and once I printed it in sepia it was perfect!
Here is my LO, "Little Dolly"...


Before I forget, Scrapbooking Top 50 has a very special Christmas Treasure Hunt coming up soon! Make sure you click on the banner in the sidebar to check out the details...there are going to be LOTS of goodies up for grabs!!!

No comments: